Acryl on canvas 60 x 80cm; February 08, 2015
"Blue is wonderful to work with. This time, it will become a very blue painting. Some paintings I left blue because the painting itself asked for it.
Here it could be a horse’s head looking at me or if I turn it perhaps a large child’s head reaching up to offer me something. Or such small things can appear, like a small person sitting on a swing waving. I absorb this, look at it for a moment and the look onward. It could be a sailboat that conveys something threatening, but that could change. If one glances only briefly, two children can be seen, a younger and an older one running after each other."
Copy of an original painting from Nicola Werner
Limited to 100 numbered copies
- Digital photo with resolution of 36mpx (Nikon D800)
- Edited by www.janvier.fr in Adobe Photoshop to match color of original
- Printed on Epson SC-P20000 ink jet
- Canvas of similar structurew and quality as original: Hahnemühle Canvas Daguerre
- Size: as original
- Shipped in protected rolls